Inclusion International membership review
Following the discussion by Council and the Officers of inclusion International, Richard Bennett has been contracted as the consultant to conduct this review. The purpose of the review is to:
- Identify untapped membership potential for like-minded groups engaged in similar CRPD efforts.
- Assess the relationship of II members with other international groups such as the IDA
- Better understand the needs of members and potential members and their relationship to Inclusion International.
- Assess the feasibility and sustainability of the current fee structure and develop alternatives.
- Assess the current membership eligibility criteria in relation to existing members and prospective members – identify alternative criteria/structure
The consultant has begun to develop a methodology to use in interviewing member organizations. Regional teams of staff and volunteers will conduct the interviews over the next couple of months and the initial findings will be shared for discussion at the GA of II in Washington (28th October 2012).