Inclusion Interamericana, formerly known as CILPEDIM, is made up of federations and associations of parents and friends of people with disabilities in the American continent. It was formed in Santiago de Chile in July 1991, and has since campaigned for the promotion and defence of the human rights of people with disabilities as well as their full integration in society.
1. To dignify the human condition of people with a disability, fighting to achieve their full integration in society within a framework of respect for ‘difference’.
2. To contribute to the development of social interrelation models, based on justice, equality and interdependence, and to promote the well-being of people with disabilities, their families and communities.
3. To support the strengthening of national organisations, so that they reach their full potential as dynamic and effective campaigning tools.
4. To contribute, both in terms of theory and practical action, to the evolving process in the trends of thought and action with regards to the integral services for people with disabilities.
1. Peace promotion
2. Formulation of state policies for the sector
3. Inclusive Education
4. Public campaigns
5. Fight for the Human Rights of People with disabilities
6. Citizen participation
7. Promotion of Community Development
8. Support to educational, health and social services
Mrs Raquel Jelinek, President email@example.com
Mr. Roberto Leal Ocampo, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Direcci–n General Apartado Postal J-127
Tel: +505-2 65 18 10